FAU-G has been developed by nCore games, a Bengaluru-based company. nCore games had announced the pre-registrations for FAU-G on it Twitter three days ago for Android devices.
Last September, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar announced the development of a multi-player game titled ‘FAU-G: Fearless and United Guards’ to support Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’ movement.
How FAU-G will be different from PUBG?
1) As per updates from the developers, the FAU-G mobile game is an action game, where as the PUBG is a battle royale game even though the developers have said that FAUG is not a competitor to PUBG Mobile India.
2) It is being speculated that the first episode of FAUG will be based on the Galwan Valley episode which happened with China recently. Unlike PUBG Mobile India, FAU-G will be based on real incidents.
3) While FAU-G is made in India, PUBG is made in South Korea. PUBG Mobile India is a modified version of the original game developed by South Korea-based PUBG Corporation.
4) In FAU-G mobile game, the privacy of players’ information will never be an issue as they will be stored within the country. However, this is not the case with PUBG as it is a foreign game and because of which India banned this game in the country.
5) FAUG is a new game with a fresh take on the internal issue of India. On the other hand, the PUBG Mobile India is a tailored version of the original PUBG Mobile game. The Indian game will suit Indians more than others.